Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs.
In this week’s episode, we check in with representatives from the state’s four biggest startup ecosystems to get a sense of what 2019 holds in store for early-stage companies in their cities. The rundown:
- 0:42 – A roundup of this week’s startup news from across the state
- 2:38 – Startland News reporter Austin Barnes discusses Kansas City startups to watch in 2019
- 6:35 – Paige Oxendine, coordinator of Missouri State’s eFactory, updates us on her organization’s work with Springfield entrepreneurs
- 11:58 – Jonathan Allen, editor-in-chief of EQ in St. Louis, discusses how the city’s entrepreneurial ecosystem will continue its rise in 2019
- 17:50 – Columbia REDI entrepreneurship expert Collin Bunch sizes up mid-Missouri’s startup landscape
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.