Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs.
In this week’s episode, we look at the ad tech industry. The web provides an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to collect user data and more effectively advertise to them. But has this model grown old? The rundown:
- A roundup of this week’s startup news from across the state
- We check in on Invisibly, the ad tech startup founded by St. Louis entrepreneur Jim McKelvey, following a speech from McKelvey at Missouri S&T.
- We talk to Amos Angelovici, founder of Columbia-based startup AdSwapper, about rewarding users for consuming ads.
- Columbia Missourian general manager and digital advertising consultant Bryan Chester discusses what ad tech means to publishers.
- A look at numbers in the news and important upcoming events
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.