Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs.
In our latest episode, we ask the question, “Your startup does what?” We talk with entrepreneurs behind some of the most unusual Missouri-based companies we’ve encountered to learn about where their ideas came from and how they turned them into viable businesses.
- 1:20 – We look at headlines from the past week in Missouri startup news.
- 3:08 – Strange Donuts founder Jason Bockman discusses the process involved in making doughnuts that push people outside of their culinary comfort zone.
- 10:52 – Gregg Miller shares the story behind Neuticles, his business that he says has sold more than 500,000 sets of prosthetic dog testicles since its founding.
- 17:27 – Andre Glantz, the CEO of Gift-A-Meal, discusses the St. Louis startup’s app that aims to help restaurants by appealing to diners’ altruism.
- 25:33 – We discuss some numbers from the music festival industry.
Find more Speaking Startup on our website or wherever you get your podcasts.