The Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 1:07 – An update on the Missouri Technology Corporation, which just closed the books on a fiscal year where it saw major cuts in state funding
- 3:04 – Checking on Talent for Tomorrow, an initiative aimed at improving Missouri’s workforce
- 5:30 – Digital Sandbox KC announced two new grants this week that will support the program, and Kansas City startups, for years to come
- 8:02 – Missouri Business Alert reporter Kristofer Tigue talks about the how companies in the state are getting rid of plastic straws
- 14:25- Q&A with Chris Mertens, the founder of Blossom, a St. Louis-based company bringing blockchain technology to the energy industry
- 22:37 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.