The Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 0:44 – On Tuesday, Missouri enacted a new regulating how plant-based meat alternatives and lab-grown meats are labeled. We discuss what that means to young businesses that make those products.
- 2:45 – Over the last decade, the number of craft breweries operating in the St. Louis area has more than quadrupled. What’s behind this craft brewing boom?
- 4:54 – Reporter Ethan Stein interviews Parker Boron, a University of Missouri senior and the co-founder of marketing startup Apex Media
- 16:57 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news
- 17:56 – Top headlines in startup and entrepreneurship news from across Missouri
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.