Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs.
In this week’s episode, we set out to answer a question: Is the future of health care on your phone? We found that digital technology is not only the future, but also a huge part of the present health care industry. The rundown:
- 0:52 – A roundup of this week’s startup news from across the state
- 3:20 – Sickweather CEO Graham Dodge tells us how he leverages social media and public records data to help customers avoid illness.
- 9:01 – Guy Friedman, co-founder and CEO of SteadyMD, discusses how he is using the internet to connect patients and doctors.
- 15:05 – GlobalSTL founder Donn Rubin talks about the present and future of digital health technology in St. Louis and beyond.
- 22:40 – A look at numbers in the news and important upcoming events
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.