Stadia Ventures, the St. Louis-based accelerator that works with sports and esports startups, has named the companies that will participate in its fall cohort.
The program selected five startups for its new class:
- Aireal (Frisco, Texas) — An augmented reality platform that allows digital content to be placed in any environment
- Blinder (Auckland, New Zealand) — A call scheduling and recording tool
- INFLCR (Birmingham, Alabama) — Content marketing software for sports organizations
- Outdoor Access (Richmond, Virginia) — A marketplace for booking recreation destinations, like airbnb for outdoor venues
- Rival.ai (Toronto, Canada) — A company using artificial intelligence to produce scouting reports
The group brings Stadia’s total portfolio to 30 companies. Although Stadia is based in St. Louis, the fall cohort will participate in the 14-week program in Frisco, Texas.