• Bardavon Health Solutions, a health data and analytics company based in the Kansas City area, has raised $15 million to fund a planned nationwide rollout.
• St. Louis startup CoverCress closed on a $2 million equity investment led by Bayer Growth Ventures.
• Airbnb will begin collecting taxes on all bookings in St. Louis, its biggest market in Missouri.
• Six education entrepreneurs completed an accelerator program run by Kansas City’s LEANLAB. Four of them received funding, with a total of $60,000 distributed.
• The proposed Keystone Innovation District in Kansas City would feature a series of community engagement and diversity programs, according to Keystone Community Corporation CEO Kevin McGinnis. He spoke at Global Entrepreneurship Week, which ended Friday.
TL;DR is a rundown of Missouri entrepreneurship and startup news you may have missed from the week gone by. Keep current on all the latest by subscribing to Missouri Business Alert’s email newsletter.