St. Louis-based technology accelerator fund Capital Innovators on Tuesday announced five new portfolio companies. Each will get a $50,000 investment and move into the Railway Exchange Building for a 12-week mentoring program.
The startups are:
- BidRazor, which produces software that allows contractors to submit customized bids.
- Dead Inventory Management Systems, an online exchange where manufacturers can list their excess electrical equipment.
- Juristat, which analyzes court records to help attorneys calculate the odds of a favorable verdict.
- Time To Cater, an online catering concierge service.
- TrakBill, which tracks legislation and lets users receive updates through social media.