Prosper Capital has named five women-led startup companies to its business accelerator.
The accelerator invests $50,000 into companies in exchange for an equity stake.
Here are the five companies that made Prosper’s fall class:
- Bandura Systems helps fight cyber threats in enterprise and government networks.
- EDIS Solutions gathers, filters and presents pharmaceutical intelligence for planning and forecasting.
- Janus Choice helps improve the hospital discharge process by letting patients pick the right skilled nursing facility.
- SkyMedicus provides medical tourism information through an online medical and dental platform.
- Tap.tl has developed a stand-alone transparent LCD for storefront windows, kiosks, architecture, office buildings, shopping malls and more.
The startups will participate in a three-month program while working out of the Downtown T-REX incubator.