The eFactory, Missouri State University’s entrepreneurship center and business incubator, has named the companies that will go through the second round of its business accelerator program.
The five companies are:
- Apt Crowd, a “solution focused text analytics company targeting engineering technical communities.”
- Let’s Do Lunch, “an effective and efficient way to strategically and intentionally organize all of the important personal and business lunches people should be having.”
- Pull Up A Seat, a “private community marketplace that allows people to find on-demand home cooking for anyone, by anyone.”
- Reaction, “a mobile first survey platform seeking to make surveys quick and easy.”
- Solely Jolie, “a water-free solution to keeping makeup brushes clear and clean.”
Apt Crowd, Let’s Do Lunch and Solely Jolie are Springfield-area companies, according to an eFactory news release. Pull Up A Seat is relocating from Orlando, and Reaction is relocating from Birmingham, Alabama.
The eFactory will host a free open house to introduce the accelerator companies on Feb. 6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Read more: Springfield News-Leader