The Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 1:00 – Amazon is now offering a program to help entrepreneurs create their own delivery services.
- 2:43 – The U.S. Supreme Court voted to allow states to charge tax on online retail, now what?
- 5:10 – KC Crew, a business that organizes adult sports leagues in Kansas City, is moving into new fields.
- 8:32- Q&A with Mason Aid, a Columbia-based diversity and inclusion specialist
- 14:15 – Q&A with Tynan Stewart, a Columbia Missourian reporter, about changes at the True/False Film Fest
- 17:55 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news