Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 0:57 – Changes were announced to the way financial technology companies are regulated. What does this mean for Missouri?
- 3:05 – Kansas City’s Innovation Partnership Program has a new cohort. We take a look at the six companies accepted into the program that connects startups to city government.
- 5:06 – Scooter startups continue their push into Missouri.
- 7:08 – Q&A with TripSushi founder Spencer Carlson. His startup is transitioning from a consumer-targeted model to a business-to-business setup.
- 14:30 – Q&A with Adam Tilford, co-owner of the St. Louis-based chain Mission Taco Joint. Tilford spoke about sustainable business changes, including getting rid of plastic straws.
- 18:36 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.