Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 1:13 – The car-sharing startup Getaround has been raising a lot of capital lately, and car makers are taking notice.
- 3:53 – Earlier this month, the St. Louis Regional Chamber released its annual venture capital report for 2017. We talk about what that means for startups.
- 5:44 – Kansas City startups are vying for the chance to present at SXSW.
- 7:17 – Annika Merrilees talks to Jason Wiens, director of policy at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, about the foundation’s Startup Week Across America effort.
- 13:01 – We look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news.
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.