Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to Missouri entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 1:05 – Loufest, the St. Louis music festival, was unexpectedly canceled three days before it was scheduled to begin. We talk about how it happened.
- 4:07 – Missouri Governor Mike Parson recently announced a special legislative session, and one of the priorities will be increasing access to computer science courses and building awareness of career opportunities through STEM.
- 6:55 – Missouri Business Alert reporter Elliot Bauman talks to Scott Latham, a startup veteran and management professor, about the strategy — and risks — behind scooter startups’ aggressive go-to-market strategy.
- 12:16 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news.
- 13:53 – Top headlines in startup and entrepreneurship news from across Missouri.
Find more Speaking Startup on our show page or wherever you get your podcasts.