Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.
Hosting an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this calendar will include online events that can be attended from home.
- 8 Topics Every Business Owner Should Consider, hosted by STL Small Business Planning | 7 – 8 p.m. | Free
- Be Inspired: Amp Your Digital Presence, hosted by Socially Inspired | 11 a.m. | Free
- Networking and Planning, hosted by the Women’s Network | 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Disaster Planning for Small Businesses, hosted by Missouri SBDC | 12:30 p.m. – 2 | Free
- How to Raise Your Fees without Losing Business, hosted by The Savvy Mind | 6 – 8 p.m. | $25
- Keeping Them in the Game: How Successful Boards Effectively Engage Their Members, hosted by University of Missouri | 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. | Free*
- Keys to Success: Business Organization & Productivity, Trello, hosted by Missouri Women’s Business Center | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- How to Use Pinterest to Expand Your Brand, hosted by The Hatchery | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- HR Not As Usual, hosted by Washington University | noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Small Business Survival Strategies and Resources, hosted by ArroyoWest | 10 – 11 a.m. | $59
- Race, Innovation, and Culture, hosted by STARTLAND | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Virtual Teambuilding: Tools for Strengthening Your Team While Maintaining Social Distance, hosted by New Chapter Coaching | 12 – 1 p.m. | $35
- Online Essentials For Small Businesses, hosted by Missouri SBDC | noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Creating Your Brand Experience, hosted by Missouri SBDC | noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Leading Change in Times of Crisis, hosted by New Chapter Coaching | 12 – 1 p.m. | $35
- Discover Your Best Yes, hosted by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce | 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. | $15
* Indicates the first occurrence of a multi-day event