Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the weekly event calendar will include online events that can be attended from home. Events marked with an asterisk signify that recordings will be made available afterward.
Plan the week ahead with help from Missouri Business Alert’s virtual datebook:
- QuickBooks Advanced Online | Tuesday, 5:30-8:30 p.m. | $149
- Live Q&A with Jack Stack* | Friday, 11 a.m. | Free
Fundraising and nonprofits
- Crafting the Perfect Pitch | Tuesday, 4-5 p.m. | Free
- How to Cultivate Big Donors with a Small Staff* | Wednesday, 1-2 p.m. | $15
- The Role of Grants in Capital Campaigns | Thursday, 8:30-10 a.m. | $25
- Delegate Like a Boss | Tuesday, 8:30-10:30 a.m. | Free
- Freelance Community Virtual Happy Hour | Tuesday, 6:30-8 p.m. | Free
Social media and marketing
- Turn Your Company’s Expertise into Influence | Wednesday, 8:30-10:30 a.m. | Free
- Social Media 102: Paid Sources of Social Media | Thursday, 2-5 p.m. | Free
Want more information on upcoming events? Keep current on all the latest by subscribing to Missouri Business Alert’s email newsletter.