Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the weekly event calendar will include online events that can be attended from home.
Plan the week ahead with help from Missouri Business Alert’s virtual datebook:
- Business to Business Conference Call, hosted by Columbia’s Regional Economic Development Inc. | 11 a.m. | Free
- HR/Legal Advice on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, hosted by Columbia Chamber of Commerce | 11 a.m. | Free
- Planning a New Nonprofit: Essential Planning Steps and Legal Requirements, hosted by Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership | 4-6 p.m. | Free
- Freelance Community Virtual Happy Hour, hosted by the Freelance Exchange | 6:30-8 p.m. | Free
- Essential Strategies for LinkedIn, hosted by ProsperU | 6-7:30 p.m. | Free
- Payroll Tax Credit & Social Security Deferments, hosted by Columbia Chamber of Commerce | 11 a.m. | Free
- How Are Your Beliefs Holding You Back?, hosted by The Hatchery | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- Building Business During Changing Times, hosted by Show Me Leaders | 12:30 p.m. | Free
Want more information on upcoming events? Keep current on all the latest by subscribing to Missouri Business Alert’s email newsletter.