Unable to view the embed? Click here.
At Missouri Business Alert we get to tell stories about Missouri businesses of all kinds. During the COVID-19 pandemic, many of those businesses have had to change the way their workspace is run, or move workspaces altogether.
On Tuesday at noon, we are convening a virtual panel on The New Workspace. The conversation will cover:
- How different types of workspaces; from the office, to coworking spaces, to remotely run businesses, have adapted during the pandemic
- How the use of technology and communication has changed in the workplace
- How to continue productivity in the workplace, and give attention to the mental health of your team during remote work
We’re very happy to have a panel of business experts from across the state joining us to share their insights. The panelists include representatives of different types of workplaces or different aspects of the workplace. They include:
- Kristen Brown, Chief Creative Officer at Hoot Design Co.
- Delight Deloney, Field Services Director, SHRM
- Gerald Smith, founder of Plexpod
- Clarence Tan, Co-founder at Boddle Learning
Want more from Missouri Business Alert? Get the state’s top business and entrepreneurship news in your inbox by subscribing to our free email newsletters.