Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- What Works, hosted by Artist INC | 6:30-7:30 p.m. | Free
- Keeping Them in the Game: How Successful Boards Effectively Engage Their Members, hosted by the University of Missouri | 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. | Free
- Keys to Success: Business Organization & Productivity, Trello, hosted by the Missouri Women’s Business Center | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Manage Your Business Remotely in Times of Uncertainty, hosted by Missouri SBDC | 11 a.m. – noon | Free
- How to Use Pinterest to Expand Your Brand, hosted by The Hatchery | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- HR Not As Usual, hosted by Washington University | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Racial Equality Cultivating A Sustainable Tomorrow, hosted by Startland | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Facebook Marketing Workshop, hosted by GUILDit | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Growing Revenue During COVID and How To Succeed in a Post-COVID World, hosted by Venture Cafe St. Louis | 3 – 4 p.m. | Free
- Re-Engage in Trade: Understanding USMCA, hosted by World Trade Center St. Louis | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.