The St. Louis Regional Chamber on Thursday evening recognized individuals and organizations for making the region a more attractive place to live, work and invest with its fourth annual Arcus Awards.
Fifty-six finalists in 10 categories had been named last month from hundreds of nominees, and a panel of business scholars and executives selected the winners based on their accomplishments reflecting the Chamber’s One Plan for regional prosperity. This was also the second year that an Arcus People’s Choice Award was given, chosen by popular vote by nearly 18,000 people regionwide.
Here are this year’s winners and each award category:
- Accenture received the Ameren Corporate Citizenship Award.
- Saint Louis University School of Law Legal Clinics and ArchCity Defenders won the BMO Harris Bank St. Louis Spirit Award.
- Tioma Therapeutics Inc. received the Arcus Award for Achievement in Biosciences.
- Macroeconomic Advisers LLC took the Arcus Award for Achievement in Financial Services.
- Advanced ICU Care won the Arcus Award for Achievement in Health.
- AB Mauri North America took the Arcus Award for Achievement in Logistics.
- Saint Louis University Prison Program was awarded the Arcus Award for Achievement in Educational Attainment.
- Varsity Tutors LLC was awarded the Arcus Award for Achievement in Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
- Associated General Contractors of Missouri and The Bank of Edwardsville were given the Arcus Award for Achievement in Inclusion & Talent Attraction.
- Beyond Housing received the Arcus Award for Achievement in Public Policy.
- WGU Missouri received the Arcus People’s Choice Award.
Read more: St. Louis Business Journal