St. Louis law firm Lewis Rice & Fingersh shortens name

One of St. Louis’ oldest law firms, Lewis Rice & Fingersh, has shortened its name to Lewis Rice.

The St. Louis firm, led by chairman Tom Erb, employs more than 150 attorneys in six offices in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.

The firm was founded as Lewis and Rice in 1909, named after its founders Joseph Lewis and Charles Rice. In 1932, the firm began operating as Lewis, Rice, Tucker, Allen and Chubb. In 1989, the firm was renamed Lewis Rice & Fingersh after its merger with Kansas City-based Brown, Koralchik & Fingersh. Former partner Jack Fingersh retired from the firm more than a decade ago.

Read more from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch


Tags:, ,

Leave a Reply