The Small Business Administration released a ranking of the 100 most active SBA lenders of 2015. The list is based on the banks’ overall lending through the SBA’s primary loan program for startups and small businesses during the 2015 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30.
The top five on the SBA list are below, along with the number and value of loans they issued:
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association – 7,254 loans, $1.92 billion
- Live Oak Banking Company – 966 loans, $1.15 billion
- U.S. Bank National Association – 3,977 banks, $776 million
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association – 4,040, $754 million
- The Huntington National Bank – 4,337, $673 million
The full report is available on the SBA website.