Kansas City boasts two museums that are among the country’s five best — if Yelp users are to be believed, anyway.
Yelp, the maker of a website and mobile app that let users review restaurants and other attractions, released a list of the top 20 museums in the country as rated by its users, USA Today reports.
Kansas City’s Nelson Atkins Museum of Art took the top spot on the list, and the city’s National World War I Museum and Memorial ranked fifth.
Yelp compiled the list based on number of reviews and overall star rating.
Yelp users who review the Nelson-Atkins “rave about the museum grounds, specifically the sculpture gardens including giant shuttlecocks,” USA Today reports. The museum also earned high marks for its entry price: Free.
The top five attractions on Yelp’s ranking are listed below:
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- National Museum of the Marine Corps in Triangle, Va.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
- National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton, Ohio
- National World War I Museum and Memorial