Gateway to Innovation, an annual technology conference held in St. Louis, will donate more than $310,000 to 32 recipients, organizers announced Monday.
The conference donates 100 percent of its net proceeds every year, disbursing funds in the form of scholarships, contributions to endowments and more.
Top beneficiaries this year include:
- Boys Hope Girls Hope St. Louis, $18,000
- ITEN, $15,000
- NPower, $14,000
- The Biome School, $14,000
- Connections to Success, $12,000
- Little Bit Foundation, $12,000
- Special Olympics, $12,000
- T-REX, $12,000
- United Cerebral Palsy Heartland, $12,000
- FIRST Robotics, $10,000
- GlobalHack, $10,000
- Hawthorn Leadership School for Girls, $10,000
- LaunchCode, $10,000
- Springboard to Learning, $10,000
The conference, first held in 2006, has donated close to $1.7 million to date, according to organizers.
Read more: St. Louis Business Journal