Eight investment advisers from Missouri and suburban Kansas City were named on the Financial Times list of the top 300 registered investment advisers in the country. The Financial Times accepted more than 2,000 applications from registered advisers at firms with more than $300 million in assets.
The investment firms named were:
- Acropolis Investment Management, LLC – Chesterfield
- BKD Wealth Advisors LLC – Springfield
- Creative Planning, Inc. – Leawood, Kan.
- Matter Family Office – St. Louis
- Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC – Clayton
- Plancorp, LLC – St. Louis
- Vantage Investment Partners, LLC– Merriam, Kan.
- Zemenick & Walker, Inc. – Clayton