Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Branding for Small Businesses, hosted by SCORE Kansas City | 10 a.m. – noon | Free
- USMCA Forum: Thriving in the New Digital Economy, hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- Summer in the Sand: Funding Your Early-Stage Startup, hosted by Digital Sandbox KC | 3:30-5 p.m. | Free
- Leading Change in Times of Crisis, hosted by New Chapter Coaching | Noon – 1 p.m. | $35
- ProsperU: Marketing for Startups, hosted by Central Bank of Boone County | 6 p.m. | Free
- Coping with COVID for Artists and Performers, hosted by GUILDit | 11:55 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Lunching Outside the Box: Enriching Your Life with the Columbia Center for Urban Agriculture, hosted by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce | Noon – 1 p.m. | $10
- Federal Agencies Discuss Small Business Resources, hosted by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation | 1-2:30 p.m. | Free
- Techstars Kansas City Demo Day, hosted by Techstars Kansas City | 5-6:30 p.m. | Free
- Pitch & Pint, hosted by KC Collective | 5 p.m. | Free
- Contemporary Trends in the Nonprofit Sector: The Impact on Fundraising*, hosted by the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | $280
*First day of a multi-day event
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.