Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Starting a Small Business During an Economic Disruption, hosted by the Missouri SBDC in St. Louis | 10 a.m. – noon | Free
- Influencing Others, hosted by the Missouri Training Institute | 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. | $149
- Productivity: How to Keep Business Moving in a Virtual World, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Fundraising for Non-Profits, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | 9 a.m. – noon | Free
- USMCA Forum: Legal Strategies for Success, hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- Creating an Elevator Pitch for Today’s Attention Span, hosted by Venture Cafe St. Louis | 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. | Free
- Biz Action Plan Learning Circle*, hosted by Square One Small Business Services | 10 a.m. – noon | Free
*First day of a multi-day event
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.