Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- How to Write a Great Business Plan, hosted by SCORE – St. Louis Bi-State Region | 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. | $45
- Developing Your Online Presence, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | 9 a.m. – noon | Free
- Building a Business Plan, hosted by the Missouri SBDC | 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. | Free
- Presentation Skills in the Age of Teleconferencing, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Free
- Revealing the Skills New Leaders Need, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Missouri S&T Celebrates 150 Years, hosted by Missouri S&T | Noon – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- Arch Grants Gala, hosted by Arch Grants | 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. | Free
- Social Impact & Ethical Implications of AI, hosted by Prepare.ai | Noon – 6 p.m. | Free
- The Art of Networking, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Emotional Well-Being During and Post Pandemic, hosted by Grace Hill Women’s Business Center | noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Digital Media Jumpstart, hosted by the Columbia Entrepreneurship Alliance | 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Free
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.