Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Kansas City*, hosted by multiple hosts | All day | Free
- Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps, hosted by the Missouri SBDC | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- The Emotionally Resilient Leader, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Women in Business: Telling Your Story, hosted by the Missouri SBDC | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- 5 Steps to Continuous Growth, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Pitch Contest, hosted by the efactory | Noon | Free
- Get the Most for Your Money: Basic Ads on Facebook, hosted by Central Bank of the Midwest | Noon – 3:00 p.m. | Free
- Leading with Success in the Remote World, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Why is Market Research and Prospecting Important?, hosted by the Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Center | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- The Role of Storytelling in Ecosystem Building, hosted by Startland | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Free
- Business Resiliency Roundtable, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Missouri State University – West Plains | 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Free
- How to do Business with GSA, hosted by the General Services Administration | 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. | Free
*First day of a multi-day event
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.