Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Refinancing a Small Business Loan, hosted by Missouri SBDC at Missouri Southern State University | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Which Social Media is Right for My Business?, hosted by Square One Small Business Services | 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. | Free
- Business Questions? Let SCORE Help, hosted by Kirkwood Public Library | 10 a.m. – noon | Free
- Social Media Marketing, hosted by SCORE – St. Louis Bi-State Region | 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. | $30
- Logo & Branding Fundamentals, hosted by St. Louis Public Library | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | Free
- Leading with Intention, hosted by Nonprofit Connection | 10 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. | $50
- Protecting Your Business, hosted by Missouri SBDC | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Free
- Diverse Business Certification Workshop, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
- Lunch With a Leader: Kip Kendrick, hosted by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | $20
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.