Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Statewide Job Fair, hosted by the Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development | 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Free
- Value Proposition Canvas, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Missouri Southern State University | 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Free
- Tax Tips for You and Your Business, hosted by SCORE – Southwest Missouri | 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. | Free
- Understanding Your Credit, hosed by Central Bank of Boone County | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Free
- The Future of the Workspace – Post Pandemic, hosted by the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce | 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. | Free
- Business Model Canvas Workshop, hosted by Square One Small Business Services | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | Free
- How to Buy an Existing Business or Franchise, hosted by SCORE – St. Louis Bi-State Region | 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. | $30
- Networking: Social Distance Style, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Missouri Southern State University | 10:45 a.m. – noon | Free
- Building Your Business Plan, hosted by the Missouri SBDC | 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | $79
- Business Credit, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Free
- Understanding Your Non-Profit Audience, hosted by Central Bank of Boone County | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Free
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.