Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- The Power of Event Marketing, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Lincoln University | 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | Free
- QuickBooks Basics, hosted by SCORE – St. Louis Bi-State Region | 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. | $30
- Business Banking Made Easy, hosted by the Missouri Women’s Business Center | 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Free
- First Steps to Government Contracting, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Missouri Southern State University | 10 a.m. – noon | Free
- Winning Government Contracts, hosted by Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers | 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- How to Interview Job Applicants, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Southeast Missouri State University | 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Free
- Social Media 101 for Business, hosted by the Kansas City Women’s Business Center | 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | Free
- Tackling Your Debt, hosted by Central Bank of Boone County | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Free
- Social Media 101: Unpaid Sources of Social Media, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | 9 a.m. – noon | Free
- Risk Management for Small Business Owners, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Lincoln University | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. | Free
- Women in International Business, hosted by the International Trade Council of Greater Kansas City | 3:45 p.m. – 5 p.m. | $50
- Meet with a Mentor: Will Stone, hosted by the eFactory | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Free
- Branding Your Business, hosted by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce | Noon – 1 p.m. | $10
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.