Plan the week ahead with Missouri Business Alert’s Virtual Datebook. Due to COVID-19, the calendar now features online events.
- Social Media Marketing, hosted by SCORE – St. Louis Bi-State Region | 11 a.m. – noon | $30
- Marketing Made Easy!, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Lincoln University | 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | Free
- Use YouTube to Grow Your Business, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Lincoln University | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Free
- How to Make Business Websites, hosted by SCORE – Kansas City | 9 a.m. – noon | Free
- Insights for Off-site Engagement, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Healthy KC Event & Vendor Expo, hosted by Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce | 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. | $15
- Building Donor Relationships From a Distance, hosted by Enterprise Bank & Trust | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Free
- Unearthing Passion, hosted by The Hatchery | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | $15
- Reach Your Customers with Google, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at UMKC | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. | Free
- Make Your Website Work for You, hosted by the Missouri SBDC at Lincoln University | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Free
- Financing Your Small Business, hosted by the St. Louis County Library | 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Free
- Ideabounce, hosted by the Skandalaris Center at Washington University in St. Louis | 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Free
- Catering and Restaurants, hosted by the Urban League STL Women’s Business Center | Noon – 1 p.m. | Free
Know of an upcoming event? Submit it here to have it added to this calendar. Want a curated list of upcoming events straight to your inbox each morning? Subscribe to our free Morning Minutes newsletter.