The Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. In this week’s episode:
- 0:59 – Gov. Mike Parson signed Missouri’s $28.6 billion state budget last week. What does it mean for entrepreneurship?
- 1:51 – President Donald Trump wants to end the International Entrepreneur Rule. What does it mean for Missouri if the program disappears?
- 4:11 – Welltodo, a St. Louis startup, was acquired by SensorRX. What comes next for their migraine-management apps?
- 6:04 – Q&A with Mow Magic co-founders Ryan Leffler and Mike Braun. Their startup is like Uber, but for lawn mowing.
- 12:40 – Q&A with Kristoffer Tigue, the Missouri Business Alert reporter who covered the re-opening of St. Louis’ gateway arch and the business district it will impact.
- 16:40 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news