It’s Global Entrepreneurship Week, and Missouri Business Alert is getting in on the entrepreneurial spirit by introducing its new live event series, MBA Live, with an event focused on women in entrepreneurship.
Tune in from 4:15 to 5:30 Central time for a live feed of the event, featuring presentations and a panel discussion from three women entrepreneurs from mid-Missouri:
- Lydia Melton, owner of Gunter Hans European Pub & Cafe
- Chrystal Sadler, owner of Chrystal L Hair & Makeup
- Beth Snyder, owner and operator of illustration company 1canoe2
Also, be sure to check out some of our recent coverage of women entrepreneurs across the state:
- Missouri’s women founders come from all walks of life, industries
- Women entrepreneurs find challenges, resources in Missouri
Want more from Missouri Business Alert? Get the state’s top business and entrepreneurship news in your inbox by signing up here for our newsletters.